Stir Fried Beef with Broccoli and Oyster Sauce
Serves 2 Ingredients: 10 oz. lean beef
Marinade: 1 tsp soy sauce ½ tsp rice wine ¼ tsp. sugar
10 oz. broccoli
½ tsp. sugar
4 tsp. oyster sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp rice wine vinegar
1 tsp cornstarch
Cut the beef into very thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Wash and trim the broccoli into 4 inch lengths.
3. Cut the scallion into 1/2 inch pieces.
4. Saute the beef in very hot oil for 10 seconds and drain well.
5. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a wok and stir fry the broccoli for 30 seconds over a moderate heat.
6. Add 5 tbsps water, turn up the heat and cook for 5 minutes, until the broccoli is just tender.
7. Remove, drain if necessary and arrange on a serving dish
8. Reheat the wok with 2 tsp. oil and stir fry the scallion for 15 minutes.
9. Add the beef, sprinkle with sugar and oyster sauce rice wine vinegar soy sauce and cornstarch and sir fry for 30 seconds.
10. mix in the broccoli and serve
Rachels: Notes, I made this for me and personally I loved the flavor of the oyster sauce, didn't try it on the DH he's not much of a Chinese food eater.
ENJOY! Found on the web.
This is a family favorite