The Best Slow Cooker Roast
* 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (use the 98% fat free)
* 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
* 1 cups water
* 5 1/2 pounds pot roast
1. In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
2. Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
1. In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients. You can add the whole pkg of dressing mix if needed (it tends to get very salty)
2. Cover, and cook on Low for 5-8 hours.
Choose a leaner cut like a Rump Roast or Eye of Round Roast, for a healthier option. My Sister gave me this recipe.
The DH loves this recipe !
This is a family favorite