As a broadcast licensee of the Federal Communications Commission, K95.5 INC. Broadcasting Company affords equal employment opportunity in all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, or sex.
K95.5 INC. has a continuing interest in learning about background, qualifications, and other pertinent information about serious minded prospective employees. We seek the assistance of any and all organizations in helping us to carry out an effective, positive affirmative action program.
If your organization is willing to help us carry out this program, please respond in writing stating your desire to receive notification of current and future job vacancies. Provide your correct organization name, mailing address, email address (if available), telephone number and contact person. Please identify the category or categories of vacancies of which you would like to be notified. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 580-326-2555 and ask for Rachel Moody Office Coordinator, or email Rachel@k955.com
K95.5 INC EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT FOR THE PERIOD
Time Period: 10/1 through 12/31/12
1. List of all full time jobs filled: No full time hires for the period.
2. List of recruitment sources used to fill each vacancy: No full or part time vacancies for the period.
3. Description of supplemental outreach initiatives:
Job Fairs: K95.5 INC. participates all job fairs possible offered in the area.Choctaw Nation and Kiamichi Technology Center K95.5 Inc gives semi regular tours of the station to school age children to encourage them to choose a career in broadcasting.
4. Recruitment sources used for each vacancy: There were no full time hires in the period.
5. Total number of interviewees during the period, and total number of interviewees
referred by each recruitment source: There were no full time hires in